Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Paulo Avelino Wants Quality Time with Son, Family

Paulo Avelino Wants Quality Time with Son, Family

Posted on December 10, 2013 | 5:45 PM

Honesto star Paulo Avelino revealed that his only wish this Christmas is to have quality time with his family, especially his son.

“I miss my family so much. I really wish I could spend more quality time with them,” shared Paulo. “I’ll miss them more this Holiday season because I’ll just be here in Manila to work.”

Paulo Avelino with son in Honesto, Raikko Mateo

However, Paulo remains joyful as he will still be in company with his ‘second family.’ “My Christmas will still be a happy one because I will be with my ‘Honesto’ family, especially with my son in the set, Raikko Mateo,” shared the award-winning actor about the cast of ABS-CBN’s top-rating Primetime Bida drama series.

Meanwhile, Paulo shared that TV viewers will surely be more thrilled with the thickening plot of “Honesto” now that his character Diego is starting to remember his past.

How will Diego’s life change when he regains his memory and discovers that Honesto (Raikko) is his son? Will he finally tell the authorities the truth about the crimes committed by his father Hugo (Joel Torre)?

Don’t miss the continuation of the timely drama series that shares the value of honesty and kindness, “Honesto,” weeknights after “TV Patrol” on ABS-CBN Primetime Bida. For exclusive updates, pictures, and videos, log on to “Honesto’s” official social media accounts Facebook.com/Honesto.TV and Twitter.com/Honesto_TV.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger