Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , » Kris Aquino Remains a Kapamilya, Renews Contract with ABS-CBN

Kris Aquino Remains a Kapamilya, Renews Contract with ABS-CBN

Posted on January 7, 2014 | 12:53 PM

Queen of all media Kris Aquino will stay as a Kapamilya as she has renewed her contract with ABS-CBN, her home network for 18 years. This ended speculations that she will transfer to GMA-7 or TV-5, as what earlier reported (read here).

Kris Aquino Remains a Kapamilya, Renews Contract with ABS-CBN

On Monday, Kris Aquino announced her decision via her official Instagram account posting a photo of the ABS-CBN logo with a long caption setting the record straight that she will remain a Kapamilya.

"I have been w/ ABSCBN for 18 years & like any other family we've had our ups & downs and sometimes unavoidable "tampuhan"- but we remain FAMILY... My manager Deo Edrinal continued talks w/ our ABS bosses during the Christmas break & it is w/ much joy that I share w/ you that we have RENEWED my ABSCBN contract. I am grateful to my ABS CBN bosses, Sir Gabby, Ma’am Charo, and tita Cory for the trust, value & importance they have given me," Kris said.

Kris also debunked reports that she had talks with GMA network executives. However, she admitted that she had a meeting with TV-5 big boss Manny V. Pangilinan.

"May I set the record straight? 1) I never met w/ any GMA officials but I am grateful to them for the generous coverage they gave My Little Bossings, primarily because of their longstanding partnership w/ Vic Sotto & the Eat Bulaga family. 2) I had met w/ MVP (Manny Pangilinan) in October & again Dec 23 of 2013. 3)," Kris posted.

On the rest of the Instagram caption, Kris thanked the people who became instruments to her success, as well as all the Kapamilya viewers who supported her all the way.

"To all the KAPAMILYA viewers, thank you for watching me, enjoying me & making me part of your daily viewing. Because of your support I get to continue a job I love & I am also able to provide well for Kuya & Bimb... From my heart, MARAMING SALAMAT KAPAMILYA!!!"

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger